Articles avec le tag ‘HP ProCurve 2910al’
I have noticed that many of you have question about the 2910al serie;
Inter connect kit:
The Direct Attach Cable exists in 3 forms, 1m, 3m and 7 m:
You need 2 times this module (One in each switch)
And the cable. It’s a Copper cable with SFP+ connectors on each end.
Direct Attach Cables
– J9281A – HP ProCurve 10-GbE SFP+ 1m Direct Attach Cable
– J9283A – HP ProCurve 10-GbE SFP+ 3m Direct Attach Cable
– J9285A – HP ProCurve 10-GbE SFP+ 7m Direct Attach Cable
SFP+ are only 10GbE , they don’t work in a normal Mini Gbic slot. However, they have the same from factor as a 1Gb Mini Gbic.
To use them you need J9008A HP ProCurve 2 ports 10 GbE SFP+ al Module.
– J9150A – HP ProCurve 10-GbE SFP+ SR Transceiver
– J9151A – HP ProCurve 10-GbE SFP+ LR Transceiver
– J9152A – HP ProCurve 10-GbE SFP+ LRM Transceiver
It is also possible to use the 10 GBE CX4 (Cupper)
Note for the moment we are not able to offer EPS redundancy on the 2910al PWR.
For now it is possible to:
2910al-24G PWR max 24 ports @15.4W
2910al-48G PWR max 24 ports @15.4W
To have EPS redundancy on the 2910al, we are still waiting for the RPS/EPS 630.
If you still have questions, please feel free to get in touch with the Endc.